1. Login to your landingfrog.com account.
2. Click on Email List in the upper right corner.
3. Click Connect to Aweber.
4. You will be taken to the Aweber allow integration screen on Aweber’s site. Enter your login name and password. Then click Allow Access.
5. After you allow access from Aweber, you will be taken back to the Email List page on landingfrog.com. On the Connected Company table, you will see Aweber listed. This shows that Aweber is connected to your Landing Frog account.
On the Email List page, click Add an email list to select one of your Aweber lisst for use on your landing pages.
6. Choose Aweber from the Choose a Company dropdown. Then choose your Aweber list you want to add from the Select a List to Add dropdown. Then click Save List.
Your list will show up in the email list table.
7. Click Landing Pages in the top right corner of your screen. This will take you to the page where you create and manage all of your landing pages.
8. Click on edit for the landing page you want to add your Aweber list to. This will open the landing page editor.
9. Drag a form on to your landing page or scroll to a form that is already on your landing page.
10. Click on the form and wait for the editor to popup. Once the editor is popped up, right-click on the form and select Form properties.
11. On the Form properties popup, select your list from Email List dropdown.
12. Click Ok on the Form properties popup.
13. An alert will popup telling you the form was saved. This saves the form to your account, but does not save the changes to the landing page. You have to click Save on the bottom right of the landing page editor for your landing page to be saved.
14. Click Save on the bottom right of the landing page editor to save your changes the the landing page.